Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas "hot coffee" cheat?

Ok I went to sell my copy of San Andreas at a Game Stop and was told that I cant sell it because of a cheat called "hot coffee". I found out WHAT it is, but if im not able to sell my game i at least want to find out what the big deal is about it. Anyone know how I can activate this cheat?



Answers:

There%26#39;s some great details about all of this on GameFaqs. At least one of the walkthrough docs talks at great length about Hot Coffee, it%26#39;s history and the controversy about it. Many people went to alot of trouble to make it very difficult for you to see this. However, you can probably follow some of the links from Gamefaqs to find what you%26#39;re looking for and even after that you may have to hunt to find the actual patch.

Other answers:



How many of those tribesman control what you do in your everyday life? think, dont be an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment