Thursday, November 5, 2009

Graphics Performance Problem?

I have a HP computer : Athlon XP X2 3800+, GeForce 7300 GS, 1GB of RAM, 200GB (50GB Free), and when i play Battlefield 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, it slows down on maximum, what is the problem I have a good system configuration, is it RAM? My Graphics Card? My Processor?



Answer:

It probably is that you don%26#39;t have enough memory of RAM or that the graphics card is not good enough, the proccesor may be too slow or the computer is not for gaming. Well don%26#39;t take this the wrong way, but your computer is not good enough for max preformance. you probably already have a 256 MB video card. if not, get one and try it. it may be a video card issue. ALSO, it did the same on my laptop with GTA SA. Tinker the settings around until the performance increases.d



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment