Thursday, November 5, 2009

halo 3 beta help me !?

stupid question but i have did that halo 3 beta thing on halo3.com and people are saying right after they registered they got a email saying they have been accepted or something. so i signed up and i haven%26#39;t got a email in 12 hours and people have been saying they got it right away so whats happening?not in spam folder and my email is right...im really confused...



Answer:

It means you were not selected. Not everyone was guaranteed to get it.



Get Crackdown when it is released. Either a simple mistake of mistyping your email or hitting the , instead of the . --- or you simply did not get accepted by not getting an email. I signed up and got a response almost a month later. I would resubmit again. I also signed up and it took about a month to hear a response. Also, I think that phase of the Beta test choosing is over. Now you either have to play Halo 2 online during a certain time or be lucky and buy Crackdown and get a code inside.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment