Thursday, October 22, 2009

Have a DS Lite?

What do you like/dislike about it? What color? I can%26#39;t decide which color to get! And how old are you?



Answer:

I have a DS Lite!



I really like it, it%26#39;s small and the "stylus" and second screen are cool features.



I also like how you can play Gameboy advance games on the DS Lite.



There%26#39;s a cool feature called pictochat where you can text message people w/ a DS within a close range of you, but I find it kind of pointless (if you are that close to eachother can%26#39;t you just talk???!!??)



It%26#39;s a lot better then the plain DS,My cousin let me see his, they%26#39;re really bulky, but the DS Lite is very compact.



I have the white one, but the black one is ok- I wouldnt want the pink one, its too much of a "Barbie Pink", but thats just a personal opinion. Go somewhere they are display so you can see what they really look like



I have yet to find any dislikes about it! : )



Hope this helps!!!!!



*****why do you want to know how old i am?????***** Doesn%26#39;t matter the color choose the one you like and that doesn%26#39;t matter about my age!! I will say the black it kool and games look even brighter 4 me dont know why ya black okay peace



C.los No, I don%26#39;t have one, but I got one for my daughter for Christmas. She%26#39;s 9, and hers is %26#39;Artic White,%26#39; or something of the like (white).



She loves it. Her little sister is jealous because her GBA doesn%26#39;t have a stylus, but also since she has games just for the DS Lite (Brain Age and some others). I like that there are other games for it that I can buy for her birthday. I wanted to get her a pink DS Lite, but they were sold out (she%26#39;s still thrilled to have the white one). I own a DS Lite (Black) and think it%26#39;s a wonderful handheld even in comparison to the original DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment