Tuesday, October 20, 2009

help me out please ?!?

how do i get PICTURES of me and my little sister and stuff to my VIDEO 30gb BLACK ipod ? And how do i get games on here? Games from my PC like crystal maze from wild tangent and stuff like that ? I would ask about video%26#39;s too because the only thing i know how to do is add music but that can wait ! Just tell me how to do games and pictures! THANK YOU! ILL BE SURE TO PICK BEST ANSWER



Answer:

1. plug your ipod into your PC



2. open itunes and wait for your ipod show under the device section



3. click on the little ipod pic (next to it will be whatever the name of your ipod might be)



4. Go to the photos section at the top



5 click sync photos from



6. if the pictures arent in My Pictures the choose, choose folder, find whatever folder they might be on the at the bottom left click apply



7done



i dont know about the games but email me if u need help with videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment