Thursday, October 22, 2009

HARMONY REMOTE FOR XBOX has anyone tried it?if so do you likeit?

Answers:

What makes this particular remote so interesting is the fact that it works seamlessly with my Xbox 360. This is the first Harmony or even multi-function remote I have ever personally used, so it%26#39;s a good experiment to see just how easy it is to set up. Besides the fact that it supports Xbox 360, it can also control 11 other devices for a total of 12. I will be testing it out with a few of my devices I have on hand to see if they are even supported, or work reliably with the remote.



One reason many people have held off picking one up is because of their relatively high price.



However, I have to say that this is one of the best looking remotes I%26#39;ve ever seen. Many "All-In-One" remotes focus too much on looking hardcore instead of looking %26#39;cool%26#39;. Since this is for the Xbox 360, it only makes sense that it have great styling, and Logitech seems to have pulled that one off.



The plastic that the remote is constructed of is even better than what I had expected. It%26#39;s hard to describe, but it%26#39;s %26#39;softer to the touch%26#39; than the plastic of the original Xbox 360 remote, or even the controller for that matter. The back of the remote is contoured to fit in your hands really well, and it does. Overall, it%26#39;s a very comfortable remote to use, and is not too heavy.

Other answers:

No comments:

Post a Comment