Thursday, October 22, 2009

Has any body played the new game black.How is it?

tell me about the gameplay and weapons, and dont forget about the grafics



Answers:

Its got great graphics. Anything you shoot shows damage or bullet holes.(Pretty cool) There is a wide range in which you can tavel to complete a level. The only downfall that I don%26#39;t like about it is that its not very challenging. There are 3 difficulty levels to choose from at the start and when you complete the game in the hardest level you unlock the last and supposidly the hardest of them all. Well I just bought the game a few days ago and I started right away on the hardest level of the three that are open. And I%26#39;ve been breezing through the levels. Its fun, great graphics, just not very challenging.

Other answers:

No comments:

Post a Comment