Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Help in Elder Scrolls Oblivion in the arena?

I just slayed my first opponent I went back to the blademaster but there isnt an option to get my reward. I%26#39;ve already been disqualified once. I picked the "Ready for a match" option but he just yells about Im already in a match, and I already killed my opponent! help



Answer:

Oh that mean your already signed up for another match, so just head back up to the arena and they%26#39;ll throw you in another match.



Otherwise



Sounds like you might have been victim of a glitch, revert to last save if u can, here is jsut a tip, if your in the arena when you first enter you come through a gaate and on either side of teh gate there are two pillars, well if you cross the arena you can jump on one of the pillars of the gate, if you continue jumping you can get out of reach of your enemies, then al you have to cast spells and use arrows. GL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment