Thursday, October 22, 2009

Have you ever gone to mexico?

did you like mexico?



Answer:

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! No cobo :) Yes, twice.



Not really. let me say you



I LIVE IN MEXICO!"!!!!!!!!! yes very nice. it depends on your age and ethnicity if you%26#39;ll like it. No. Do not intend to, either. been there , parts are nice and parts are crap. food is good . drinks are better. no, I%26#39;m not sure i want to go. I%26#39;ve heard the water is dirty and you can get kidnaped. it%26#39;s too bad america doesn%26#39;t own mexico so the ppl there could have a more civilized life. Went to Acapulco - nice town...Nice ocean... Nope, got close though. Yes i have and i really liked it.



and to EVILIVE you are MEAN!!!! Yes, I liked it very much. Went to Cancun also to the Yucatan Peninsula to see the Mayan ruins. Yes, several times. Hermosillo, Keno (sp) Bay , Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Nogales. Beautiful country and wonderful people that I%26#39;ve met. The culture is great, plenty of activities to participate in. Don%26#39;t get caught up in the touristy things. Explore the country and ask questions. Learn some of the basic language. Nope and I don%26#39;t have a desire to, either. Why go there when they%26#39;re all here? Actually, I%26#39;ve never had a desrie to go there. I%26#39;ve heard the food is horrible, at least in Cancun.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment