Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gears of war question?

in the game gears of war, i play multiplayer online and i was wondering if there are any speacial techniques you guys have to offer as in shooting techniques and moving techniques or just teqniques overall that you have. thanks alot i appreciate it



Answer:

Just keep moving. In GOW the more you move the more chances you have of getting hit less but there is a limit to that too. Run and duck. Thats my stragety. Rodeo run across a map and duck for cover every so often that snipers and boom shockers dont have a great aim at me. For me I%26#39;ve found that the shotgun is your best friend and your worst enemy. Once you learn to use the shot gun it will be your best friend but since their are people with no lives on GOW that know how to use the shot gun perfectly, it can be your worst nightmare. When I use the shot gun in close quarters I NEVER aim. I just approximate the center of the screen and aim a little high above the head of the enemy and keep rapid firing. If your pretty close this can result in a headshot. With the rifle and pistol thats different, I always aim with it since I can never hit the person if I dont. Also if you did not know while active reload, hit the white bar dead on you get about 20 rounds of power up which are stronger than normal rounds. But they only last for about 20-30 secs so you them fast. Thanks. The GOW website crashed my browser. Always keep your head DOWN, never leave cover until you are certain that there is a clear path to your next safespot. If there is an enemy in the open pinning you down, blindfire his sorry *** and he will for certain take cove, allowing you a chance to strike. Also, if you know where the position of a sniper is, get a smoke grenade near him. Then, either run to another spot, or do my favorite. Run in with a chainsaw revving, and mess him up (be careful though). k

No comments:

Post a Comment