Friday, June 18, 2010

Halo 2 or Gears of War??

Okay everyone, what do you like better, Halo/Halo2 or Gears of War? We%26#39;re talking multi-player here. On multi-player maps/gameplay what do you like better? Why?



Answer:

Aww, don%26#39;t make me choose!



There are pros and cons to both really. On Gears of War, the maps are far to small.. and I don%26#39;t enjoy the fact that I%26#39;m limited to a party of four.. I also had to adjust to the whole third-person shooter thing. (I%26#39;m such a first-person brat..)



However, the Graphics in GOW are pretty breathtaking.. and overall it%26#39;s a fun game to play in the dark, lol.



With regards to Halo: gosh.. I%26#39;ve been playing Halo for so long, I suppose there is SOME bias going on.. But it%26#39;s an awesome game! And my only real gripe has nothing to do with the game itself, but the people (modders/de-levelers) who play it.. and sometimes the lag can be a little unbearable.. but what can you do..



I guess I vote Halo: the maps accommodate the size of the parties I prefer to have, and I haven%26#39;t yet mastered how to successfully stick someone in GOW like I can in Halo.. ;) Battlefield 2!!!! Gears...because its beyond the whole FPS player system. Its a fairly new look for a shooter game. I love the actually gameplay. The whole tactical look at it. Its a great game. Beats Halo like a red headed step child...lol. neither



save your money and get halo 3!!! gears of war GEARS OF WAR. How could even you compare. Its tough to say. I loved halo 2 when it came out and played every day but im the same way with gears so i wish they came out at the same time so i could compare them. Right now i would have to say gears because i am bored of halo 2. Halo 2 has better multi-player. There are more settings and the multi-player is more fun in Halo 2. This is backed up by the fact that more people play Halo 2 online than those who play GoW online. Gears of War has a WAY better campaign mode but halo 2 has a better multiplayer thing depends wut u like better



Singleplayer/gearsofwar multiplayer/halo2 I would have to say Halo 2 has better on line play because of the greater numbers of players you can have on a team and the variety of game types.



But Gears of War has the better Campaign because of on-line Co-op which is freaking awesome. Gears all the way. Compare the environments, and chainsaw vs. energy sword.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment