Friday, June 18, 2010

Guitar Hero 2?

okay at the store on guitar hero 2 where you can buy new guitars, you can purchase these certain guitars only if u beat the game on hard and expert with 5 stars on every song on that mode. I want to know what these guitars look like so if you kno and can describe them great or if you can find a link where the pictures are that would be even better



thanks!



ROCK ON



Answer:

There is "The Log" for completing every song 5* on expert, and it looks like a normal tree log that has been cut.



I%26#39;m sure there%26#39;s the viking guitar, which looks like a viking showing an angry face with a sword through the top of his head (to make up the neck of the guitar).



There%26#39;s the eyball guitar, which is exactly what it sounds like, a massive eyeball.



If you want to get to them quickly I%26#39;d use cheats ( the only cheats that will increase your score are the "action replay MAX" cheat discs and the codejunkies website. The USA is the only one I can think of...It is in the shape of USA, and red white and blue coloring. IT%26#39;s an awesome game, can confirm as owner of, but it%26#39;s too bad I haven%26#39;t found a working unlock all code like on original, (yobboyy) which I have memorized...unless it%26#39;s a personal challenge to yourself, or you are awesomely good at GH, it%26#39;s not worth going for, you can have the same amount of fun with any guitar, the most time is spent looking at the rolling fretboard anyways.



I have to sadly admit that I%26#39;ve never played the game on hard, averaging 99% on MEDIUM songs I%26#39;ve played once before. The first time you hear a song, it%26#39;s poopy, second time, I ace it.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment