Friday, June 18, 2010

Going to buy an Xbox 360. A few questions.?

I%26#39;m thinking of upgrading to next gen with a 360, but if I%26#39;m not planning on using any of the online features, so would the core system be good for me? I heard the core package doesn%26#39;t come with a hard drive, so would there still be a built in memory to save games or would I have to buy a memory card or get a hard drive anyway? What are the first few games that I should get that really show off the system%26#39;s power and are fun to play? I%26#39;m thinking of getting Burnout Revenge, Saint%26#39;s Row, Tony Hawk Project 8 and Gears of War. Are there still the "rings of death" showing up, making you have to wait months for a replacement, or has this problem been fixed? I know some people who never ever had a problem, while another friend of mine had to send out and replace his twice.



Answer:

The XBOX Core system is a "rip-off" when you consider all the stuff you get for an extra $100. The Hard-Drive is crucial if you look to play old XBOX games and also just for flat out storage. It makes things much easier. Also the online features (though you may think you won%26#39;t use them) are one of the feature pieces of the system. As far as games are concerned, Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, and any of the sports games are great! 360 (in my opinion) is clearly the winner of the next-gen console war especially seeing that it has HD-DVD on it%26#39;s side. Blu-Ray is going to become another one of Sony%26#39;s flops. As far as problems go, I havent had any, I believe these were mainly with the first shipments. After that, they smoothed everything out. Now go buy the premium console! : ) When you purchase your X-Box 360 it%26#39;s pretty safe to say you%26#39;re never getting laid again. Forget it man, I have a 360 and a Wii and like the Wii a ton more. Thats not to say I don%26#39;t like it but for a fun system with really fun games that aren%26#39;t hard to learn I%26#39;d go with the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment