Sunday, June 20, 2010

God of War 2(ps2)?

What do u think will be the same from first game and what will be different. And do u think there should be multiplayer



Answer:

i think it will rock, multiplayer would be great I heard there are aerial battles involving dragons or eagles or something like that. I%26#39;m sure you can count on more weapons and more moves. Not sure about multiplayer, though that would be cool. I would expect the same old violence. Kratos is the baddest *** ever! I don%26#39;t think it is going to have multi-player. I hear they ruined Kratos and made him "Pretty" as the Japanese like their characters pretty. Yeah there will be air battles. They will be Griffens I believe. You get to rip their wings off and use them. Actually there is some out about it already on G4, I believe that is the name, the gaming channel. I have a buddy with Satellite and he has said about already seeing some stuff about it. Should be a great game.



The answers post by the user, for information only, CeQnA.com does not guarantee the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment